header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 7 November 2014

95 Years and 7 Months difference!


Today we visited my great aunt and great uncle, they have seen Baby E a couple of times since he was born. The first time I took Baby E to see them he was only a couple of weeks old and they were so happy to have a hold and coo over him so today when Baby E is just a week off being 5 months, a lot bigger than when they saw him last they were exactly the same with him and were totally besotted.

This time I took some photos! So the photo above is a picture of my great uncle Rudi who is 96 years old!
I cherish each and every photo I take and this one is no different I absolutely love it. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. wow how adorable, such an cute photo!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! it's one of my favourites! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh how gorgeous and special <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it really was a special moment for all of us! xo

      Delete