header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 20 October 2014

Park Life

Beau is blue, beauisblue, park, swings, Amber teething anklet, Halloween shopping


Well last night was the first time in the past week I have managed to get a full nights sleep!
I am unsure if it was the Amber teething anklet or he's just not feeling then as bad! I guess I'll never know, but I do know I won't be taking the anklet off anytime soon! 

Today, I met up with one of my friends and her little girl and went for a walk! I did say im going to try and lose this baby weight, slowly but surely! So we went for a lovely stroll around the loch. 
It was a nice day, bit windy but was fine for walking in. Baby E was sound asleep before we even got half way around but woke up at the end.
There is a park next to the loch so we decided to take both babies in and have some play time. 
They loved the swings, Baby E still needs help sitting up but with the help of blanket, he managed! While Molly was giggling and laughing away! 

On another note, we've got a Halloween costume for Baby E! I'm so excited for the Halloween party so I can put him in it! (Well I did try it on for size and he spewed all down it...! *fist shake*)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment