header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 10 October 2014

Feeling very Autumnal

beau is blue, beauisblue, autumnal, autumn, fire, candles

Firstly, sorry for no post yesterday, even though I hardly did anything the day just ran away with me!

I'm sure the first thing you notice is the new and improved layout.  I have been toying with the idea for months to change up my layout, I loved my logo but I felt it was dated. I know you should keep your logo for forever more, but hopefully this will be it! What do you think?
As you are all probably aware, changing any part of a layout is time consuming, so imagine how long it took to creating a brand new look for the blog!
I have updated pretty much everything was feel I am getting more traffic than ever and more and more companies are reaching out, so a professional look is what I was going for!
If any link doesn't work, please let me know either on twitter (@beauisblue) or email (beauisblue@gmail.com), thank you!

Anyway, yesterday my friend came round and we went for a walk around my little village, it's been a horrible few days with the weather and Baby E getting the sniffles - which touchwood has not developed into anything more! - but though that the fresh air would do us the world of good, and get some exercise!
I am feeling so fat just now, maybe it the weather, maybe its my hormones, but yes, fatty mcfatfat over here. I know I have only had a baby 4 months ago, but not fitting into clothes the same as you did before and while pregnant is pretty depressing! I do not want to join a gym, I'm defo not a gym bunny in the slightest! So a walk everyday I think is better than doing anything... right?

When we got home, I was feeling very autumnal after our walk so I lit a few autumn candles around my fire and had fun and games with the wee one! He is just getting so much into his self now, he babbles more and more and has started a new thing where he screams so high pitched! A happy scream though, but goes right though you!

Are any of you feeling very autumnal this year? I am loving the big jumpers and wearing my UGG's!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delightful day :) Autumnal walks are one of my very favourite things, especially if you then come home to a fire/candles and hot food! :)

    If you don't fancy joining a gym, have you thought about maybe doing an exercise DVD? I recently got my mum into doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. 20 minutes and you can do it in your living room! I lost a LOT of weight just doing that every day last summer :)

    But don't worry too much about it. 4 months after having a baby, you're absolutely entitled!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete