header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 29 August 2014

Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo

Beau is Blue, beauisblue, beauisblue.blogspot.co.uk, beauisblue.blogspot.com,

I bought Dentinox Cradle Cap shampoo (£2.09) before Elliott made his appearance as I was told it was the best treatment to remove the dry skin on his head when he was born.

He was born perfect with no dry skin on his head so I didn't need to use it but I have started to notice the skin on his head drying out 8 weeks after birth so one bath time I decided to try Dentinox out.

Dentinox Cradle Cap states to wet the head and massage a small amount onto the head, once rubbed in wash off and dry as normal.

This just feels and looks like a normal shampoo, maybe slightly more watery. There is no scent either so is perfect! I was afraid it would have a horrible smell to it - but nope, nothing!

I have used this twice since noticing the dry skin and I have to say I have seen a big difference!
The dry skin is noticeably reduced - it has not gone completely but I have only used it twice, so with a few more uses I can see that the dry skin will clear up!

I cannot recommend this enough! If you are away to have a baby or have got a newborn I would pick up this god send!

No comments:

Post a Comment