header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 1 September 2014

His and Her's

Beau is Blue, beauisblue, beauisblue.blogspot.co.uk, beauisblue.blogspot.com,

There's a theme here on Beau is Blue just now... have you noticed? Its all about bath time and the products that we use.

Today's post is on His and Her's Shower Gels!

Are you and your other half's shower gels the same or similar? Do you use the same bottle?
Jordan and I use different shower gels completely! He hates to smell all girly, as he puts it!

I use the Imperial Leather in Revitalising Grapefruit and Pomegranate (£1), this smell is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! First up the first thing which you clearly notice is the bright pink shade, which looks lovely displayed on our bath, as you open up the cap you are instantly hit with the beautiful scent which is just lovely and lingers on your skin for hours afterwards, this also makes your bathroom smell brilliant after you've showered! I presume that is why Jordan doesn't like using it! haha!

Speaking of Jordan, his scent is completely different from mine, He uses the Original Source in Lime (£1).  This has such a citrus smell to it, which is slightly off putting for me as I love the sweet girly smells as mentioned above, but I must admit I do like the scent on Jordan. It's just a crisp, fresh scent! I think this is definitely my mans favourite for sure as he is always telling me to buy more when he is running out! I think he dreads the day he does run out and is forced to use my Imperial Leather!

No comments:

Post a Comment