header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Wednesday 4 June 2014

Review; Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse

COCOA BROWN, BEAU IS BLUE, BEAUISBLUE

A tan is something we all love to have, but sadly I lack any sight of it!
I blame living in Scotland for one and my tan resistant skin! I once went away to Turkey for a 2 week holiday and I wasn't a shade darker in the slightest, actually a lot of people said I went away milk bottle and came back a milk bottle! And I can tell you I was sunning myself at every given opportunity!
I am not against sunbeds, but I will not use them due to having quite a few moles so the next best thing is fake tan!
I have been using fake tan since my 20's, going out every weekend calls for the use of fake tan! And of course you feel better with a tan - even if it is fake! But since becoming pregnant I haven't really used any type of tan in 10+ months so as you can imagine my skin is a ghostly white that was until I got my mitts on Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse (£7.99) (*)!

COCOA BROWN, BEAU IS BLUE, BEAUISBLUE

First up, the tin is just to die for, that hot pink is lush and will certainly brighten up my dressing table!
Cocoa Brown claim that you will have a beautifully bronzed, radiant skin in just 1 hour.

I popped the mitt on my hand and set to work, the mousse is a sandy shade and once applied to the skin the shade is not dark at all but you can notice where you have tan on and where you don't, which is a great help.
I never thought fake tanning at 8 and a half months pregnant would be so hard, but I broke a sweat for sure! ha ha!
I felt this dried adequately, as in, once I had finished my arms and got to work on my legs my arms were dry.
I think it dried all over in say 5 minuets, which is normal for a tan in my opinion.

The next hour or so I checked out my tan and I was met with a lovely bronzed colour which wasn't streaky or patchy at all.
The only thing was that my knees and elbows did come out very dark, but that could just be due to me rubbing tan on them more then my skin. But wasn't an issue as such. 

But I did feel that my tan looked the best the next day once I had been in the shower. The excess tan had ran off and left my skin with a lovely tan that looked effortless still with no streaks or patchy parts!

I have now realised i like the way my body looks with fake tan applied, so i think i will be topping up my tan once a week!

Have you tried Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment