header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Wednesday 2 March 2016

Mother's Day Craft!


Every Mother's Day I give my granny a Mother's Day card along with a bunch of flowers, I have always done this and will continue to do it every year.

This is something I want Elliott to do too.  So with that I decided to make our own this year! As personal is always more sentimental!

I was thinking of ideas for a couple of weeks and this idea kept on coming back to me, but he's not all that up for having his hands painted (in the words of Elliott... "Ditty") but I must have caught him on a good day as he was more than happy to take part!

We done two cards, one for each granny.

If you want to re create this card all you need is...

  • Card
  • Paint - any colours, we went with red and yellow.
  • Pen

It really is that simple!

I think they turned out really good, much better than I expected if I'm honest! What do you think? I added some text on the card rather than the traditional "Happy Mothers Day" I went with "If Grannys Were Flowers..." on the front and inside it's followed up with "I'd Pick You!"

I had all the items so it really was an inexpensive make and something the grannies will treasure forever.

Are you making your own cards this year? I'd love to see them!

This post is linked with...

ET Speaks From HomeMini Creations




2 comments: