header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Wednesday 24 February 2016

Mum of the Day with Bloom & Wild!






This Mother's Day marks my second as a Mummy and I couldn't be more excited. I think this year will be even more special than last year if I'm honest as Elliott is more aware and with his loving nature I know he will be giving me endless cuddles and kisses - maybe more than normal!

I am hoping for breakfast in bed with a card and some flowers! In reality I think I will be the one making breakfast while Daddy and Elliott snooze in bed for a bit longer... one can dream right?! 

As I'm sure you are all aware I am a huge fan of Bloom & Wild and all their beautiful bouquets so when they very kindly chose me as their 'Mum of the Day' over on Instagram I was super touched. My hormones are all over the place just now and pretty much anything can set me off, so it was no surprise that my eyes filled with tears! 

If you aren't aware Bloom and Wild are an online flower shop which with a couple of clicks means you can send out a bouquet of flowers to that special person quickly and easily or how about sign up to their subscription service and receive a beautiful bunch every week, fortnight or even monthly! Each bunch is designed by their professional florist and come in a bespoke presentation box.

They have some limited edition Mother's Day bouquets which are available from the 1st of March, we have The Freya bouquet which is truly beautiful. The dusky-lilac roses are so pretty and delicate looking. I can't stop looking at them - they are stunning! I know that with Mother's Day around the corner I will be sending a bunch of these blooms to my Mum as I know she will love them as much as I do!

To find out for yourself visit www.bloomandwild.com or follow them on Twitter @BloomandWild for all the latest updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment