header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 21 December 2015

See you next year...

Wow, what a busy December we've had on Beau is Blue! I've worked my socks off and stayed up later than 9:30pm - and Jordan says I'm not rock and roll!

This year has been so amazing, not just in my personal life but with this here blog, I cannot thank each and every one of you that has read or is reading my little blog, at the start of the year I would never have thought that my blog would be in the top 500 of the Tot100 list! I actually don't even think had 1000 followers on Twitter and here I am almost hitting 3000 - crazy! 

I have made so many good friends through blogging and teamed up with amazing brands some who I have made such a great bond with and hope that will continue throughout 2016. 

Elliott is a one and a half year old and I still can't get my head around that! This is his second Christmas, but I feel like it's his first one as he's taking everything in and is so excited about all the presents under the tree and pointing at every Santa he sees.

As of today we will be taking a short break from blogging to enjoy family time over the festive period. So we will see you in the New Year! 
Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and your New Year is even better!

Again, thank you all very much! 

Here's to 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment