header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 13 April 2015

Hello.

We're back!

First of all, how was your Easter weekend? I've been seeing so many lovely photos over on Instagram! Looks like you all had a blast! I've been trying to update my Instagram while being off but I have slightly slacked in that area! - Sorry! I'm over at @Beauisblue_ if you like to see some more snaps!



We have been LOVING the weather last week too, we picked a good week for Daddy to take time off work and spend some good quality family time, something we don't get to do a lot of with Daddy working long hours!

I thought, I would share some photos of our week!


As you can see we have been out a lot, sometimes in our garden or out at the park. Baby E isn't all too fussed where we are, he's loving just being out and about with us!
After slathering on the suncream and fighting with a 9 month old to keep his sun hat on... it's beautiful!


Sometimes I don't actually realise that we live in such a beautiful country.

We went to Pitlochry which is about a 2 hour drive from us and the views were absolutely stunning, sadly my phone died but I got a few snaps!

We have had some days in the house as Baby E had come down with a high temp, but lots of Calpol and cuddles sorted that right out, I think he's teething again! It's always one bug after the other with this family!

Here are a few more photos from our week....


But all in all, we've had a lovely week!

Now let's get back to blogging - hopefully I've found my oompf and my blog will be back with good quality blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! I need the sun to come back so that I can get back out and do fun stuff xx

    ReplyDelete