header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 17 April 2015

Fashion Friday (#10)


Here is Baby E's outfit this week. We are taking full advantage of the warmer weather and wearing more lighter summer clothes! How grown up does he look in his shirt and a pair of jeans! This outfit is all 9-12 months!! Think I have to face facts that my baby's growing up - quickly!




I love Baby E in a cute little shirt, he looks so grown up and obviously he looks super cute! This shirt feels so soft and is gentle on his baby skin, so no need to worry about it rubbing and causing sores, as some shirts have done in the past! The print goes with anything! We have teamed this up with jeans, but we have wore it with blue chinos. I love things that can be so versatile! 

These jeans are one of my favourites also. We have bought this style of jeans in 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and i bought some the other day in 9-12! I think Baby E looks amazing in these cute little jeans- hense why buying it in so many sizes! Have you ever bought something that you love in more then one size? Please tell me I'm not the only one! haha!

Since Baby E is on the move, he needs a good pair of outdoor shoes that will be able to cope with the rough terrain. These are ideal! They are small made too, Baby E is a size 3 and I bought these in size 4 and they fit him perfectly - in fact I dont think they will last him long at all!

The Knott Bump & Us

No comments:

Post a Comment