header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Thursday 2 October 2014

Elliott's first time on a swing!



Today was Baby E's first time on a swing! 

We went to the park with one of my friends and her 1 and a half year old. Her child was having the time of her life climbing everything! Until she fell... Then she was grumpy and wanting her juice from the car! 
I suppose I have all that to come!

But while all this was happening I decided to pop Baby E on a baby swing to see if he'd like it and he LOVED it! 
He was full of smiles and was sitting up properly. 

Now that I know I can take him to the park and he will enjoy the swings I will definetly be taking him more often! 
There is a park just at the back of our house so we will be making regular appearance from now on! 

There are so many firsts we are experiencing now and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment