header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 30 June 2014

My Top 3; 'Go-To' Mascaras


AVON, TARTE, W7, BEAU IS BLUE, BEAUISBLUE

I am not one to stick with mascaras.  I like to change them around frequently. Although saying that, if I find one that I'm loving I will stick with it until I get bored.
At the moment I am loving three mascaras and even though they are all completely different and range from high end to high street I cannot seem to let one of them go!

Avon Spectralash Mascara (£10)
I love Avon Cosmetics and I have stuck by Spectalash for quite some time now even before I was into make up as much this is the mascara that I remember using every day though my teens/20's.
I love the fact that Spectalash has 3 'settings'.  I normally put the brush to setting 1 and coat my lashes and then crank it up to 3 which adds length and thickness. (I don't tend to use the 2nd setting)
This is the one mascara that I have repurchased over and over.  I simply cannot say a bad word about it!

TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes ($20) (*)
This is a new edition to my mascara collection which I have fallen in love with.  Slightly on the pricey side but for a good quality mascara you simply cannot complain. The formula is thick which is ideal if you are wanting fuller, thicker looking lashes. I feel that this mascara makes my eyes pop and gives that false lash effect effortlessly.
There is also no need to top up either as this will last the whole day and your lashes will look amazing even after 12 hours. The only thing is that it's slightly hard to remove, but with a good make up remover you'll be able to remove in a couple of swipes.

W7 Magic Eyes The Ultimate Mascara (£2.99) (*)
Now onto the cheapest of them all. Clearly price doesn't mean you are going to be getting an awful product as this mascara is ideal for everyday use. I tend to reach for this one more than the rest as it gives me that everyday look.
My lashes are coated but are not over powering. The brush is plastic so my lashes are evenly seperated.
If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful mascara this is the one. As with the above I can't really say I have had any problems with this mascara at all and it's such a steal too!

No comments:

Post a Comment