header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Wednesday 30 April 2014

Review; Tarte's Sultry Sunset Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette


One thing I lack in my make up collection is a good eyeshadow palette, I have many but I tend to stick to the same shades and never step out of my comfort zone.

So when I received Tarte's Sultry Sunset Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette (£26.50)(*) I was very nervous yet excited to try. As the shades you see are not my normal go to shades, in fact I don't think I have every tried to pop a little pinky tones on my lids, I am more of a dark, cooler kind of girl.

I did have a play around with some of the shades and I don't know what i was so frightened of!
Like I said above I normal go for the darker shades but I should have gone for pinks a long time ago!

First of all lets just take a moment to lust over the hot pink case... This is definitely one to have displayed on your make up table, with it having a leather affect if you spill make up over it, it is easily wiped clean.


Now onto the inside...

The two shadows I have been reaching for lately are Twilight Plum and Wild Orchard, which are the two on the far right. I love the Wild Orchard (The one on the bottom far right) for and all over lid shade.  You can definitely wear this on it's own or teamed up with a darker colour, which I have done with Twilight Plum just in the crease of my lids and blend with a soft brush.

I also love the Taupe Dusk which is the middle bottom just to have a lazy make up day, or if you don't want a heavy eye look.

The eye shadows are just devine and a pleasure to work with, they are extremely pigmented and last the whole day without a touch up.

I cannot wait to try out the other shades and see what looks I can create.  I think the two on the far left (Brazil Nut Brown and Bronze Horizon) will look amazing in the warmer months coming into the summer. Everyone wants to be a bronzed goddess in summer time!

What are your thoughts on the Sultry Sunset Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette?
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.Twigh
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.
Twlight Plum and Wild Orchid.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, heart attack! That palette looks sooo damn good! I'd totally grab it from you!

    ReplyDelete