header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 21 March 2016

Things You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman!

 
1. "Aww you're not really showing are you?" Are you serious, I am bigger now than I was with my first born. I feel like a whale and nothings fitting anymore! But thanks for telling me my bumps small.

2. "Was it a planned pregnancy?" Oh thank you for that slightly awkward question, yes, it was planned.

3. "Will they have the same dad?" Really? Just because he hasn't given me a ring (yet) doesn't mean I sleep around. But yes, same dad. Go me... 

4. "Is he happy you're pregnant?"  No, he’s absolutely devastated, cries himself to sleep most nights. What do you want me to say?

5. "Are you having a boy or girl?" We're having another little boy...

6. "Oh, will you have third? It might be a girl!" Nope, two boys are fine for us. But thanks for thinking a girl would complete our family!

7. "Will you be breastfeeding this one?" Nope, Elliott was fine with a bottle so I'm sure the next will be perfectly fine too.

8. "When is your due date?" Please stop asking, I will only tell you the middle of May. If you're this bad already what are you going to be like when I go overdue? Oh wait... you'll never know!
“Have you tried ginger”.
  

This post is linked with...

MaternityMondays
  

1 comment:

  1. Some people just don't think...Eesh!
    I hope everything is going OK x

    ReplyDelete