header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 25 September 2015

Fashion Friday! (#30)


This week seems to have flown past. We have had a pretty busy week and I always feel when we have a busy wee its Friday before we know it! I remember when I was working and the week day use to draaaag so much - whats with that?!


We have so many shorts that haven't been worn yet and wont last til next year, I want to get the use out of them so any flicker of sun and Elliott's legs are out! haha! 
These shorts are from H&M, we bought these at the start of summer and he has never worn them until today. I really, really like them and wish he wore them when we had a few boiling summer day (we live in Scotland so the sun is pretty limited!) The great thing I like about these shorts is that they have two small buttons on the inside which can be adjusted to fit any sized child - which is fantastic as all babies 12-18 months are not the same build! I need to get some pairs of jeans with the same so they would last longer! 

We teamed these shorts with a beautiful deep orange long sleeved tshirt with a hand painted lion (£18.05)(*) on the front from UGOTMYFINGERPRINTS, the tshirt is such a lightweight material and hangs on his body so well, it's size 18 months and fits Elliott perfectly. The hand painted lion is amazing and every detail taken care of, using non toxic acrylic paints.  One thing I was worried about was washing it, but I needn't have worried, it washed fine and still looks brand new! Elliott loves pointing at the lion and going 'rawwwr' - very cute! 

We paired the top with the matching canvas shoes (£18.05)(*) which such amazing quality, with hard soles, canvas material which can be wiped down super easy along with a beautiful hand painted lion to match the top. Again the lions have been painted with the up most care to detail. These are so hard wearing and Elliott now has a favourite footwear (I am hoping wellies get overlooked until the winter months - what's it with boys and wellies?! He would literally wear them ANYWHERE!) He points to the lions and give a 'rawwwr' which makes my heart swoon.

UGOTMYFINGERPRINTS can make you unique items for your little ones or choose from their beautiful selection of items ready to ship! They are made in Maine, United States, and ship worldwide! Delivery time was pretty quick considering they had made a long journey!

I still can't get over the quality of the top and shoes and will be recommending them to everyone! With Christmas right around the corner this is the perfect gift to anyone who is struggling to come up with an idea for a little one!

This post is linked with...

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.comThe Knott Bump & UsMummy and Monkeys


8 comments:

  1. The matching shoes and top are so cute! And it helps that you have the Next Top Model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I think they are super cute! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I LOVE this outfit, the lion's are so cute. I love how the shoes match the top. I've been surprised by how quickly some things are delivered from the US. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! they are arent they! yes i was amazed!! thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  3. Oh I just love those little shoes! I miss mini people clothes, I can wear my eldest's tops and jumpers now if I wanted to ...I get tempted since he cons me into expensive labels ;)
    Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix
    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! i hope this is me one day too! always stealing my mums clothes so im sure if i have a girl she will be in my wardrobe too! thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the kids fashions that are available today spring from fashions that are seen on many of the children's shows around the country. For instance, new music stars emblazon t-shirts and end up designing their own line of clothing or a new cartoon character blossoms into an entire line of sleepwear for kids.

    ReplyDelete