header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Sunday 7 September 2014

My Week In Photo's #1

I am trying to get better at blogging and A LOT better at social media! I sometimes think I am a bit of a hermit on the social media front, I don't know why I shy away from it, I mean I have a good bunch of followers and people that are folloing me, so I don't know why I'm so shy! Come say hi to get me back out there prehaps? 

Anyway, back to todays post! I have decided that every Sunday I am going to be posting a bunch of photo's of my week, which I will be calling "My Week In Photo's" ... original yeah? But this is something that I feel strongly about doing, getting my blog mixed into my social life. I am pretty sure you will see more of Elliott that anything else! He's just too cut not to snap! 

These posts will be nothing more than a couple of photographs and a little caption as to what the photos are about. Plain and simple! Something I am ALL about!

Hope you like!
 Beau is Blue, beauisblue, beauisblue.blogspot.co.uk, beauisblue.blogspot.com, my week in photos

 Birthday Selfies | Daddy and Elliott taking up the bed so Mummy can't get an extra hour in bed! | Sticky Toffee Pudding | Cuddle Time | I Moustache You A Question | SUNday Selfie 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm that pudding looks amazing, and poor you being shoved out the bed ;) I know what you mean about social media I am pretty much a hermit in the dark, I just read what people write mostly ;) xxx

    Blonde of carbs


    ReplyDelete