header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Monday 11 August 2014

Blog Sale

In the past couple of days I have been having a massive clear out of all my old make up and skin care products that I have either kept for far too long (hoarder soz) or I had forgotten about.
I was pretty ruthless and my rule was if I hadn't used it in the last couple of months and wasn't going to use it again - it had to go.

With that in mind, I thought that the products I didn't want anymore needed a new home as they were just far too good to let the bin men take away!
So, I have decided to do my first ever Blog Sale.

Happy shopping...


Magnifibres Brush-On Lashes - £10.  I have two. (Only one is for sale) The one for sale has never been used and only opened for photographs.
w7 Clear Mascara - £2. Never been opened. Unwanted gift.
w7 Camoflage Kit - £4. Only been used for blog swatches. Brush never been used.
Victoria Beckham Body Lotion - £3. Part of a set. Unwanted gift. Never been used.
Avon Nail Polish - £4. Unwanted Gift. Never been used.
Avon Nail Polish (Gold shade) - £4. Used once.
Lipcote - £3. Used once for blog purposes.
Scaredoo - £6 - I have two. (Only one for sale) Never been used and still in box.
w7 Bronzer - £4. Unwanted gift. Never been used.



Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown - £10 (See photo below) Wrong shade so never been used.


Lipcote - £4. Still in box, never been used.



Witch Blemish Stick - £4. Only used for blog purposes (Swatched) Still with box.
MyChelle Skincare Set - £10. Only used for blog purposes. Only used once. Still in box.
Avon Clear Skin Cream - £3 - Never been used.



Face Mask - £2 for both

Along Came Betty Toning Cream - £4. Only used once.

The following items are samples and are free to a good home. Just required to pay for postage.


Mama Tea samples.
Vichy Serum samples - 2x Eyes and Lashes and 1x Serum.
Origins GinZing sample

Garnier Moisture Match samples
Kerastase sample
Ren T-Zone Balancing Cream sample
Ren Cleansing Gel sample
Ren Moisturising Cream sample


Here are the rules of the sale. 

  • It is first come first served.  Please email me (beauisblue@gmail.com) to see if the item is still available. - I will update this page when possible.  
  • Payment will be made ONLY by PayPal.  Once you've emailed and the item is yours please pay within 24 hours otherwise it will go back up for sale. Please mark as gifted on PayPal to avoid those pesky fees! Thanks.
  • I am willing to send Internationally if you are willing to pay extra for shipping.  Please let me know when emailing.
  •  Items will be sent on a Monday and Thursday. Items will be sent unrecorded unless you specify you want recorded delivery and cover the cost. Postage is £2.50 for all items, unless otherwise stated under photo. For every additional item will be 50p.
  • The condition of the item is stated on every photo. All items are genuine.
  • Prices are negotiable! If something is too expensive for your liking email me and we can discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment